Welcome to Family and Visitors

Saturday July 28, 2007
I am happy that you came. Please explore and post your comments about our Family Tree. I believe you will enjoy the results of my genealogical research. If you would like to submit any family stories or photos please contact me at my email rg67125@aim.com.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Anna Monaco Campolongo


This is the death certificate of my Great-Grandmother, Anna Monaco. She was born in March 8, 1857 in Caserta, Italy. My dear cousin Ann who knew Anna Monaco when she lived with her family, is giving me more information about her. Due to rough ecomonic times in the years following the Great Depression, Anna Monaco died in the Manhattan State Hospital on Ward's Island, NY and subsequently buried in a "Potter's Field" of the city of NY. According to my cousin Ann, Anna was a petite woman who loved to tell all her Grandchildren little stories. Maybe I can get her to share some of them for another post...

No comments: