Welcome to Family and Visitors

Saturday July 28, 2007
I am happy that you came. Please explore and post your comments about our Family Tree. I believe you will enjoy the results of my genealogical research. If you would like to submit any family stories or photos please contact me at my email rg67125@aim.com.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Memorial For Anna - My Great-Grandmother


This is a memorial that was built by burial duty inmates on Hart Island, Potter's Field, NY to remember the dead buried there.


"Then Judas, which had betrayed Him, saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests ... and they took counsel, and bought with them the potters field to bury strangers in." Matthew 27:3-8

Go here to leave virtual flowers for Anna. 

No comments: